These bloggers have expert knowledge, advice, and reliable performance.
I have Bipolar I Disorder, and in my quest to understand my diagnosis, I scoured the internet for information and people like me. I have been lucky enough to have found both, and I’d like to share with you my sources. The following are bloggers who have and continue to share their experiences.
John Poehler is an award-winning blogger, author, and mental health advocate. You can follow him on Twitter as BipolarBattle. Here are some of their articles:
- Dealing with the physical effects of long term medication use
- Should I Tell My Boss I Have Bipolar Disorder?
- How to become an expert with your own bipolar
Written by multiple bloggers/authors, this blog is a wealth of information. — “International Bipolar Foundation envisions wellness, dignity, and respect for people living with bipolar disorder, and a world free of mental health stigma.”
As an award-winning author, coach, and blogger extraordinaire, Julie maintains an engaging social media presence (JulieBipolar).
This blog is a collection of posts written by bloggers around the world. Each provides a unique perspective on living with bipolar disorder.
- Trying to Stay Positive in Troubling Times
- Using My Digital Calendar to Create a New Routine for Bipolar Stability in These Uncertain Times
- 7 Bipolar Documentaries to Watch Right Now
Speaker, author, and blogger Natasha Tracy is a well-known mental health advocate.